Weekend Brand Educator
Edgewater Public Marketplace
5505 W 20th Ave
Edgewater, CO 80214
Part TimeApply Here
About the Brand Educator Position:
THE MISSION OF AN EDUCATOR (the Role):
The main role is to effectively educate our guests on the fabrics, features, fit and function of our product, our culture and the communities we belong to. By educating guests we empower them to make decisions for themselves based on the facts that we offer them. Authentic conversations are key to delivering the ultimate guest experience by relaying your experiences with KadyLuxe products to the guest. Leadership in our Queendom is highly emphasized and the focus is placed on turning a ‘no’ into a ‘yes’ whenever possible.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF AN EDUCATOR (the Tasks):
Education and Guest Experience:
- Provides guests with world-class ‘education’ and guest experience in the areas of product, culture, and community by speaking authentically about product use through their own experiences
- Product Education: communicates special features, benefits, fabric properties, usage, and best care instructions
- Culture Education: ‘demonstrates’, the culture held within the company, including: attitude of fun, respect, support, empowerment, encouragement, passion, and in-store discussion of the KadyLuxe lifestyle (i.e. fashion, dance, fitness, cheer, health and fun)
- Creates excitement and FUN for our guests on the retail floor
- Sells merchandise and performs upselling
- Content creation for the gram during slow traffic
- Receives/processes stock received from warehouse, involving: unpacking, counting, tagging as required, folding, sizing and placing on the floor, with overflow stock in back room and stored areas
- Assists in preparing the store for the day including: replenishing garment styles and other merchandise by color, size, and quantity requirements; folding, sizing, and merchandising as required
- Answers phone inquiries as required
- Ensures stock replenishment in work areas
- Ensures items from change rooms are returned to appropriate area - sized and tagged
- Fulfills online orders for mail
- Runs the heat press as required from time to time to fulfill custom sports team orders
- Completes assigned clean up evening duty
- Utilizes the Point of Sale cash system, processes payments, refunds and exchanges and issues gift cards
- Unpacks boxes for inventory as required. Boxes can weigh 10 - 40 lbs
- Under the direction of the Director of Operations performs/completes other additional project, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request
EDUCATOR MUST HAVES (the Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications):
- Passion, knowledge and involvement in fashion, dance, and/or other fitness, health or sports activities highly recommended, but not required.
- Strong personal sense of style with athletic or sports mindset, highly recommended.
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly and authentic
- Ability to work independently
- Responsible, flexible and dependable
- Attentive to customers needs
- Proactive and solution-oriented
- Excellent people skills & pride in appearance and attitude-you are the 1st impression of KadyLuxe!
- Extraordinary guest interaction, organizational and time management skills
- Ability and willingness to accept and provide feedback
- General computer knowledge. There is no cash handling required, everything is electronic through shopify app with provided ipad.
- Content creation enthusiast, highly recommended, but not required. Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok Videos and Photos are a huge plus!
AN EDUCATOR’S WORKING DAY (the Hours):
All part-time employees must be available to open and close a minimum of once per week. Everyone must work one day on the weekend. Part-time is up to 20 hours per week. Time is spent educating/selling on the retail floor, replenishing inventory, staging wholesale order, pressing items, and filling online orders.
SELF DEVELOPMENT AND LEARNING (the Growth):
Proactively acquires knowledge/education regarding company general information, news bulletins, store policy, processes, quality control, new garments/styles, customer feedback/experiences, and staff information/communiqué.
Style Queen: Monthly Wardrobe of KadyLuxe Clothing + Employee Discount
Bonus Pay with Monthly Goal Incentives